Vertex VX410 VX420 Portable Two way radio
Large Channel Capacity for Group Communications
For large group communications, the VX-420AE option provides 256 channel capacity that can be divided into 2-16 groups. Or get 32-channel capacity, divided into two 16-channel groups with the VX-410/420 radios for quick and convenient channel access.
Discreet Communications and Security
Includes Voice Encryption for private communications and programmable key lock control to prevent inadvertent channel change or unwanted function changes, which may be important when the radio is concealed and subject to accidental pressure on the keys.
These radios also support over-the-air Stun, Kill and Revive to disable a lost or stolen radio – mitigating any breach of security from unwanted listeners.
Add the optional DVS-5 Voice Storage unit to record and store up to 120 seconds for keeping an audible record of important messages.
When Safety Counts
Includes built-in Emergency notification that will switch to a designated channel and send an emergency alert. For enhanced worker safety, the Lone Worker mode is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help.
Maximise Battery Life
Includes RX/TX (receive and transmit) battery saver capability. During receive, the radio will go into saver mode while periodically checking for channel activity. During transmit, the VX-410/420 Series will automatically reduce power when the incoming signal is very strong.
Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System – ARTS™
Only Vertex Standard radios are designed to inform you when you and another ARTS™-equipped station are within communication range. If out of range for more than 2 minutes, your radio senses no signal has been received and beeps to alert you. The base station can then alert the field unit to move back in range. A great solution to keep your workers co-ordinated.
• Six programmable keys (VX-420/420AE)
• Two programmable keys (VX-410)
• 8-Character alphanumeric display (VX-420/420AE)
• DTMF ANI
• 2-Tone Encode + Dual 2-Tone Decode
• CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
• 5-Tone signaling
• BCLO, BTLO and TOT Functions
• Programmable alert tone
• Priority scan
• Dual Watch scan
• Follow-me scan
• Talk Around scan
• Radio-to-radio cloning
MH-360S: Compact speaker microphone
• MH-37A4B: Earpiece microphone
• MH-450S: Speaker microphone
• MH-45B4B: Noise cancelling speaker microphone
• VH-115S: Behind-the-head headset w/boom mic
• VH-215S: Over-the-head single-muff headset
• VC-25: Over-the-head VOX headset
• VH-120S: 3-Wire earpiece mic w/palm PTT switch
• VH-130S: 2-Wire earpiece w/palm mic and PTT switch
• FNB-V67LI: 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery
• FNB-V94: 1800 mAh NiMH battery
• FNB-83: 1400 mAh NiMH battery
• FBA-25A: Alkaline battery case (6 AA size)
• Desktop chargers available
• 6-Unit rapid chargers available
• VCM-1: Vehicle mounting bracket for battery charger
• LCC-410S: Leather case w/swivel belt clip (VX-410E)
• LCC-420S: Leather case w/swivel belt clip (VX-420E/AE)
• CLIP-17C: Swivel belt clip
• FVP-25: Voice Inversion Encryption & DTMF Paging
• FVP-35: Rolling Code Encryption
• DVS-5: Digital Voice Storage
• VME-100: MDC-1200®/GE-STAR® ANI Encode
• VMDE-200: MDC-1200®/GE-START® ANI Enc./Dec.