IRC Pathfinder two way radio Discontinued Repairs and service still available
The pathfinder series of mobile two-way radios have the following standard features:
· 200 Channels which can be split up into 1 to 10 scanning groups.
· 30 Watts of Transmitter Power
· 0,3uV Receiver sensitivity.
· Channels can be identified by a name which is displayed on the control head.
· Radio can be programmed and read-back using IRC PC based programming software.
· CTCSS encode/decode per channel (can be different encode/decode tones).
· DCS encode/decode per channel (can be different encode/decode codes).
· Busy Channel Lock-out.
· Scanning – Normal Scan, ACS scan, Priority Scan and ACS priority scan.
· Scanning can be forced on or off.
· Built -in Five tone Muting, paging and answer back on own ID or group of 10 or 100.
· Hooter output if radio is called.
· Alarm input which can be programmed to send any one of the 100 internal calls.
· ANI – Leading or Trailing. One-shot ANI is selectable for leading or trailing ANI.
· 100 pre-defined five-tone calls each on any one of 10 tone-sets, each identified with a name.
· In-built ‘quasi’ MARNET or full MARNET using the plug-in second receiver
· AS1000 or Farmcall compatible with plug-in decoder
· Five digit dial call on any one of the 10 tone-sets.
· Over-the-air stun facility
Operator selectable controls from the control head
· Scanning on/off
· Mute level
· Send a five-tone call from the list of 100 calls
· Dial-in a five-tone call
· Set scan per channel
· TATN automatic channel select
· Nuisance channel delete
· One of three hot keys, each programmable to either send a specific call or activate ACS
The operator can be locked out of any of the control head functions in the programming software