The Alinco V17E is a superb new 2m handy that combines rugged polycarbonate materials, an ergonomic design and leading edge technology in an attractive, compact full-power VHF/UHF HT that is compatible to IPX7 so it’s submersible 1m/3ft. for 30 minutes!
Unlike water-resistant radios you may have looked at before, the DJ-V17E has a large 40mm internal speaker so its audio is clean and crisp, not muffled. The superior speaker design provides 500mW max audio-output for high quality audio.
With a full range of features and choice of power options, this tough talker resists rain and moisture. Take it with you when you enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, camping, snow-sports or volunteer public radio services.
The exciting new V17E features a rugged water resistant case for outstanding performance when operating from outdoor locations .
Operates on the 2m 144Mhz Band, and features 2 touch instant repeater access and a host of user friendly features. Has optional coverage 137-174Mhz, and also has up to 5 watts output power.
- Alinco DJ-V17E VHF 2m handheld transceiver
- High Grade body compatible to IPX7 (submersible 1m/3feet for 30min) and rugged body.
- 39 CTCSS tone squelch
- 104 DCS digital code squelch
- Time out Timer
- Alphanumeric Display 4 User selectable tonebursts ( 1750, 2100,1000, 1450Hz)
- Direct frequency entry from the DTMF keypad
- 9 Auto dial memories easily accessed from the DTMF keypad
- Ni-Mh Battery 7.2v 700mah fitted as standard
- EDC-148 AC adaptor / charger supplied
- Refresh function for rechargeable battery reconditioning
- Cable Cloning
- Frequency range: DJ-V17E
E: TX/RX 144 – 145.995MHz
TX :RX :130 – 173.995MHz
- 136 – 173.995MHz
- Modulation: F3E (FM)
- Frequency step: 5,10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30kHz
- Memory channel: 200 channels + 1 call channel + 1 Repeater-Access parameter memory
- Antenna impedance: 50ohm unbalanced
- Frequency stability: DJ-V17 : +/- 5ppm
- Supply voltage: DC 7.0 – 16.0V (EXT DC-IN)
- Current consumption: 1.4A (typical) Transmit high at 5W / 250mA (typical) Receive at 500mW / 70mA (typical) Standby / 25mA (typical) Batt.save on
- Temperature range:Unit -10digC to 60digC (+14digF to +140digF) Battery packs: -10digC to +45digC (+14digF to +113digF)
- Dimensions: 58(W)x110(H)x36.4(D)mm (2.28″(W)x4.33″(H)x1.43″(D)) with EBP-65N w/o projection
- Weight: Approx.280g (9.9oz) with EBP-65N & antenna
- Power output: Approx. 5W (with EBP-65N) Approx. 5W (with DC 13.8V) Approx. 0.8W (LOW output)
- Modulation: Variable reactance
- Spurious emission: -60dB or less
- Max. deviation: +/- 5KHz
- Mic. impedance: 2Kohm
- System: Double-conversion super heterodyne
- Sensitivity: -14.0dBu (0.2uV) or less
- Intermediate frequency: DJ-V17 / S17: 1st IF 21.7MHz 2nd IF 450kHz
DJ-V47 / S47: 1st IF 38.85MHz 2nd IF 450kHz
- Selectivity: -6dB: 12kHz or more -60dB: 26kHz or less
- AF output: 500mW (MAX) / 400mW (8ohm, 10% distortion)
- Alinco EMS-59 Compact speaker microphoneA new style speaker microphone from Alinco, this twin plug fitting is very popular and will fit the following models.
- Fits Alinco models :-
- DJ-V17E/ V446 ( with optional EDS-10/14 adaptor cable, purchased separately.)
*Will also fit the newer DJ-V range when used with the optional EDS-10/14 adaptor lead.We have found this microphone also works very well on some of the older type Yaesu/Icom/Standard handies with the same twin plug fitting.
This Mic works well with Midland G7, G8, G9 PMR446 radios