The Sepura SBR8000 provides the core of a DMR network. Featuring up to 40W (UHF) and 45W (VHF) of power, ease of installation and an impressive array of features and functionality, the SBR8000 is positioned to provide extended radio coverage for users across a broad spectrum of sectors.
The Sepura SBR8000 DMR repeater has been designed specifically for users operating in market sectors, including transport, security, facilities management, manufacturing and municipalities.
SBR8000 Features & Benefits:
- Dual mode / mixed mode operation: easy analogue to digital migration
- 3U height: compact size for easy installation
- 25W and 40W/45W: programmable to suit application
- IP interface: flexible connectivity
- AIS: DMR open standard for applications (SIP)
- Internal space for duplexer: neat and tidy installation
- Internal mains power supply:clean installation
- External DC socket: flexible operation
- Programming software option: portable, mobile, repeater