20 amp LED MPPT Regulator with Load Shed
Solar MPPTs, Pure Sine Wave Bi-Directional Inverters, Wind Turbine Controllers designed and manufactured in South Africa.
- Automatically measures the battery voltage and then sets up the charge parameters (12v-24v)
- Operates the Solar Panels at the maximum efficiency
- Charges batteries by setting up the best power point of the solar panels
- Can improve power extracted from the solar panels by 30% over normal shunt/series pass regulators
- LED Display
- Maximum Current 20 Amps.
- 20 amp Load controller.
- Temperature controlled Cooling Fan
- Selectable Low voltage disconnect.
- 24 hour load or Street Light mode
The 20 amp MPPT Regulator has been developed to create a cost effective solution for small installations. The 20 amp MPPT Regulator continually calculates the module’s maximum power point. When a 75W PV panel is connected directly to a battery, charging at 12 volts, its power production is artificially limited to about 53 watts. This wastes 22 watts or nearly 30% of the available power! MPPT technology used in Microcare MPPT Regulator operates in a very different fashion. The Microcare controller continually tracks the module’s maximum power voltage, in this case 17 volts. It then operates the module at its maximum power voltage to extract maximum power. This provides a 30% increase in power over a conventional charge regulator.